All food featured on this page, is food that I myself have created. I am NOT a chef, I do not have exact recipes for most things.
Check Out what I’ve been cooking here:
Sweet & Spicy Spaghetti Squash & Vegetable Stir Fry:
- Start by stir frying the veggies and preparing the noodles. This time, I chose asparagus, bell peppers, baby zucchini, broccoli, basil, jalapenos, garlic & yellow onions
Sweet & Spicy Sauce:
- Soy sauce, sugar, (boiling) water, sesame seed oil, ginger, sriracha & rice vinegar. The sauce is the most important part of this dish. Make sure you use boiling water! I mixed brown and coconut sugar, but use whatever you have to your desired sweetness.
Butternut Squash & Sun Dried Tomato Stuffed Shells:
- Saute butternut squash (2 lbs) with minced garlic before adding in 1 package of sun dried tomatoes. Be careful not to overcook veggies, they still have to go into the oven.
- Cook shells according to package.
- Sauce: Victoria’s Vegan Alfredo Sauce, seasoned to taste. I am not a fan of making my own cashew cream, but have found a great alternative!
- Mix veggies into the sauce and stuff into shells.
- Bake shells, covered, at 450 degrees, for 15-20 mins, until all contents are cooked & soft
- Place tops of asparagus over stems, in a corning ware type dish. Add water to the dish, enough to cover the bottom and create steam. Place in over at 450 degrees for 25-30 mins or until tender. Drain excess water and season to taste. Personally, I just add salt and maybe some vegan butter.
Sauteed Mixed greens:
- 1 bag of spinach, 1 bag of kale from Trader Joe’s. Started by sauteing garlic in the pan before adding greens. Note: kale is a firmer green than spinach. Cook these first, if you want your greens to have a uniform firmness/texture. Seasoned with sea salt and multi-colored peppercorns.
Blackened Bell peppers:
- 1 bag of mixed peppers from Trader Joe’s.
- Sauteed with oil, cajun spices and red pepper flakes
Roasted Red skin potatoes:
- 1/2 of a five pound bag. Tossed lightly in oil with sea salt, rosemary, oregano & black pepper
- Sliced and placed in a corningware dish with chili flakes, crushed red pepper and sea salt
Roasted Red Skin Potatoes:
- Lightly tossed in oil & sea salt
Roasted Brussels Sprouts:
- Tossed in oil and sprinkled with garlic salt
- Thai quinoa patties
- Crinkle cut french fries
- Daiya shredded cheddar
- Rosemary, Sage & Thyme
- Organic, tomatoes on the vine
- Organic & local spicy pickles (Tall Paul’s)
- Organic baby Spinach